- Oval & Diamond: OK, you all are lucky most any style works good for you. (lucky ducks)
- Round: Hair that is below the chin. If you did want to do a bob make sure the ends are wispy. Center parts are also a way to make your face look longer and more slender.
- Square: Your hairstyle should soften the sharp angle of your jawline. I would recommend framing layers around your face.
- Triangular: Any style that narrows your chin and widens the forehead. A boxed bob would be really cute.
- Heart: Softer curlier styles a pixie would also work really well.
- Oblong: Style that adds width and fullness to the sides of the face, mid to long length with shorter interior layers. I would also add back combing to not only the top but sides of your hair too.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Best haircut for your face shape.
Almost everyday I have people in my chair asking me...." Does my hair look OK? What should I change? If you were me, what would you do with you hair"... I actually love it!!! It is so fun making people feel more confident about themselves. As everyone already knows every face shape is different so I can't recommend the same cut, style or color for everyone. But luckily, there is a method to the madness.