Sunday, November 2, 2014

MRS. Shawnee Garcia

I have been working on this blog post for a while. I had to make sure it was absolutely perfect.


For those of  you who don't know. Shawnee is my Sister-in-law ( in my family we usually don't use the "in-law" part). Shawnee  is honestly one of my favorite people ever. She is so tender hearted, kind, and understanding. She is everything you would ever want in a true friend. I am so lucky to call her sister!






 Shawnee wanted a smooth chignon updo for her bridal pictures. For the finishing touches, we added some details with her hair that really brought a unique feel to this beautiful classic updo.




Miss Parkinson became Mrs. Garcia on August 2nd. The day couldn't of been more dreamy. This cute couple were married in the Logan Temple.









Shelby From Simply Shelby Photogtraphy did a wonderful job with the pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Shawnee is looking very beautiful in the amazing bridal get-up. The wedding photos also turned out really great. My sister is also getting married in a few weeks and I’m very happy for her. Have been eagerly looking forward to her wedding at one of the spectacular Seattle Wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete