Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hairspray LOVE




Let us talk hairspray. I love it! The end. HA HA. No, I am just kidding. I am using hairspray on a daily basis, to style with, to tame flyaways, to set with to make stubborn hair do what I want it to do. I have used a lot of different brands of hairspray.  I've loved some and, unfortunately, other I've haven't loved so much.  Today I am going to talk about two hairsprays I use all the time. I use them in the salon and on myself at home.



NEUMA MEDIUM HOLD










I enjoy using all Neuma products in general. They are made with natural products. (You can learn more here.  http://neumabeauty.com/1.0/health-2/.) They smell fantastic because all the fragrance in them is essential oils. I like using the medium hold when I am styling hair. This hairspray allows me to brush it out as well as reshape client's hair if needs be. I also use medium hold hairspray as a finishing spray when the desired look needs movement. I love using a medium hold spray when I am wearing my hair curly. I love the hold as well as how I can still run my fingers through my hair. Also the more layers of hairspray you add, the stronger the hold is. This hairspray gives you control!


KENRA

 

I use Kenra Volume Spray 25. WOW... what a finishing spray. Kenra has won multiple Stylist's Choice Awards! I mean this the most respectful way possible but I call Kenra my "cement spray." I often use this spray for finishing a bridal up do or when hair needs all day volume! This hairspray provides beautiful shine! Kenra Volume Spray provides excellent humidity resistance. It also dries very quickly!!


I highly recommend these two hairsprays!! Have you used these sprays before? What are your favorite hairsprays?


No comments:

Post a Comment